Saturday, February 25, 2012

Thank you!

Ya'll I made my minimum tonight. 

After only 3 months I have hit the $2300 mark. 

And I couldn't have done this without the support, both financial and personal of my donors.  Thank you for reaching into your pockets and hearts to support this effort.  Thank you for listening to me and sharing in my goal to eradicate breast cancer.  Thank you for honoring my mom's memory.

I am overwhelmed. 

This week was emotional, the build up to Will and my mom's birthday.  I thought I would be drained but your support has provided me a spiritual boost that has solidified my drive.  We MUST find a cure.  We must stay focused.  We must no loose site of the goal.  There will be a day when we no longer have to fund raise.  Where we no longer have to walk for a cure.  And together we are on our way. 

I'm not stopping at my minimum.  I have doubled my goal.  $4600 here I come. 

Thank you.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment