Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

Yesterday I declared that this year I will focus on giving thanks for the things that I do have instead of what was taken away from me two and a half years ago.

In that vain:
I am thankful for girlfriends to share laughter, and walks with.
I am thankful for my two boys who fill my life and heart with joy on a daily basis.
I am thankful for my husband who reminds me constantly what unconditional love is.
I am thankful for a brother that continually surprises me with what a caring, supportive and loving man, and uncle he has grown into.
I am thankful for a father whose resiliency inspires me.
I am thankful for a strong and supportive family who held me up, while my heart began to heal.
And I am thankful for having my mom for the time that I did. I was blessed with a relationship few people have with their mom and for that I am most thankful!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment